Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
read_draft_orders, write_draft_orders Access to Draft Order
read_script_tags, write_script_tags Access to Script Tag
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
– Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their IP address, web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
– We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account or using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– “Local Storage” are data files that are placed on your device or computer. “SessionStorage” is stored temporarily, but the “localStorage” is persistent. You may erase them by deleting your browser’s history.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App.
Sharing Your Personal Information
You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.